Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ASSO SA dagger

Article about: Hi guys, I saw this SA dagger for sale. I don't know that much of them. Only problem I maybe have with him is the scabbard. It's an early dagger with a painted scabbard. Shouldn't it be a an

?

Default ASSO SA dagger

Hi guys, I saw this SA dagger for sale. I don't know that much of them.
    Only problem I maybe have with him is the scabbard. It's an early dagger with a painted scabbard.
    Shouldn't it be an anodized scabbard, the same as with early SS daggers?

Thanks

ASSO SA daggerASSO SA daggerASSO SA daggerASSO SA daggerASSO SA daggerASSO SA daggerASSO SA daggerASSO SA dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ASSO SA dagger
    P
    Many

This is for sale on the GDC..and the Gent who is selling this has great integrity. He describes it in detail that the scabbard is painted. The dagger itself is in great condition..and is in the middle of the scale in rarity. Im sure the scabbard was picked up along the way at some point and added. This happens alot with many daggers. Its up to the collector to ask the necessary questions.

I would appreciate Krisse that you do not post anymore from this Gentleman..as I have no issues with his selling practices. He offers authentic artifacts ( Which this one is a mismatch )..and is kindly enough to sell them well below retail value.

Im surprised no one has snapped it up for the current price he is selling for the dagger alone. . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill