Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?

Article about: Purchased this SA today and wanted to verify its real and if I overpaid!!

Default Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?

Purchased this SA today and wanted to verify its real and if I overpaid!! Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bought my first SA dagger, authentic?
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum Dmal.
    Although the members here are quite excellent in their research... But none of us can read minds . What did you pay for it... And its an authentic late SA dagger.

Next question are you in a habit of not reading the labels at the supermarket..and just buying on impulse?

You would of lost money if this was not authentic. Try doing some research first,.before any type of purchase.

Your photos are very good... Thankyou for posting in detail the necessary views to study this dagger.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Welcome to the forum, you bought a good original dagger. As Larry correctly says, its of late manufacture, being RZM marked and having a painted scabbard.

Welcome. If you took a random punt on this then is seems you have lucked out. Nice crossgrain on the blade and you got a hanger with it too.

Why do people take these things apart?

Yes original and made by E&F Horster.

Steve

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Welcome to the forum Dmal.
    Although the members here are quite excellent in their research... But none of us can read minds . What did you pay for it... And its an authentic late SA dagger.

Next question are you in a habit of not reading the labels at the supermarket..and just buying on impulse?

You would of lost money if this was not authentic. Try doing some research first,.before any type of purchase.

Your photos are very good... Thankyou for posting in detail the necessary views to study this dagger.

Regards Larry

Thanks guys!! I did do quite a bit of research on the dagger before buying it and was 95% sure it was real. I paid 400 for it but even if I overpaid a little I don't mind cause I love it!!!

?

Quote by Dmalsom1982 View Post
    Thanks guys!! I did do quite a bit of research on the dagger before buying it and was 95% sure it was real. I paid 400 for it but even if I overpaid a little I don't mind cause I love it!!!
    First of all welcome to the best Forum out there. Good for you! Very rewarding and a nice piece! Congrats on your acquisition!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    First of all welcome to the best Forum out there. Good for you! Very rewarding and a nice piece! Congrats on your acquisition!
    Thank you! What do you guys think the dagger should be worth?

400 euros, dollars, pesos?

MAP
    ?

Generally we do not discuss values on the forum as a general rule for all member. It is a subjective issue. Basically it is what you are comfortable paying for any piece. Values can also be determined by a little research of the going market prices on dealer sites (less maybe 25% to 35% or so for their mark-up).

I will defer also to others, but I think you paid a fair price.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast