Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Brigade numbered SA daggers

Article about: I have several SA Gr Nordmark serial-numbered daggers with matching numbered scabbards. They have five digit numbers, whether brigade, standarte and/or sturm-numbered. I have an Nm ausweiss

Default Brigade numbered SA daggers

I have several SA Gr Nordmark serial-numbered daggers with matching numbered scabbards. They have five digit numbers, whether brigade, standarte and/or sturm-numbered. I have an Nm ausweiss with a five-digit ausweiss number, which is typical, and a five-digit dolch number entry. They are different. I have a Gr Pommern NSKK dagger with four digits following the brigade number. I have seen a three digit brigade numbered dagger from Gr Pommern. Has anyone seen Brigade-numbered daggers with matching numbered scabbards from any other SA Gruppen?

My thought: can you imagine trying to coordinate the stamping of all these SA daggers with the bearers' auweiss numbers? I believe they were stamped by the individual unit and then assigned and documented as they were handed out.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brigade numbered SA daggers
    P
    Many

Hi Ed...sorry it has taken this long to reply ...and yes there are other brigade marked daggers and scabbards.

If you are still around as I seen your last activity was last September 2021 ...could you please post sopme photos of your daggers and since they are brigade marked ..you can post them all in this thread..please.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill