Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?

Article about: This is a decent dagger,just an RZM but ,I like it,thought it was a keeper.Any opinions and info appreciated.

Default Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?

This is a decent dagger,just an RZM but ,I like it,thought it was a keeper.Any opinions and info appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?   Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?  

Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?   Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?  

Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?   Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bringback SA RZM dagger,maker question ,year produced?
    P
    Many

Hi I,m not an RZM dagger collector but I see no problems to this dagger,
    for sure we need another picture of the dagger in the scabbard to see if it fits well.
    This dagger was made by Friedrich Herder A.S. Solingen. RZM code,s starting from 1936 but the exact year for this one is not known.

Regards Raf
    Last edited by RafaelDaggers; 10-03-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Fat is where its at...and the RZM number is chunky looking and correct.

Overall the dagger fits as its supposed to,.. for being a later period type..so there will be discrepancies in fit.
    Im not a fan of these late types..as the SA history lost its pizzazz ..after the SS absorbed total control over Germany and over the SA as just a small functionary organization in the later years.....It is what it is.

Nice dagger IMO in decent condition..more thoughts and comments welcome.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A good original dagger.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks guys!

?

The dagger fits as stated but what about the paint on the scabbard.
    To me it looks a bit to dull and im missing the high gloss factory laquer, could it have had a repaint?
    Or is the quality of the pictures perhaps?

Ger

Thanks for your post.Sure does not look repainted to me.Dont think vet or his family would have.

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    The dagger fits as stated but what about the paint on the scabbard.
    To me it looks a bit to dull and im missing the high gloss factory laquer, could it have had a repaint?
    Or is the quality of the pictures perhaps?

Ger
    I used to own three such daggers - RZM M7/49, they all had the same dull, dark, thick paint. It is not a repaint.