Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Chained NSKK

Article about: Hi Guys, Annoyed from this ads?   I rarely get to this section anymore as my focus has been Japanese swords for some years now but occasionally something TR catches my eye and I can't l

I am truly disheartened to say so, but I am having to agree with Gerrit and Larry's problems that they have noticed. On first glance, it is a sparkling mint piece and I gave it no deeper inspection, but the points that Ger and Larry have noticed are too many to explain away or accept as good. The dagger itself, I can see no immediate problems, but the chain is another matter. I would have to fail it, and can only hope that you can obtain a refund, as even if "explained", it would always be a troublesome piece to me and would be intolerable to invest decent money into if the confidence in it has become questionable. Good luck, Stu!

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi William,

Thank you for your input.

No worries on the money end. I have an iron clad guarantee and would never consider spending big dollars if I did not. I'm now trying to determine if the chain is a reproduction or period authentic but refurbished with new plating. I'm inclined to think the later although not 100% sure. Regardless I won't be keeping it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123