Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dagger Question

Article about: I have an opportunity to purchase three daggers (1 SA, 2 Hitler Youth). I'm a little concerned about the shape of the "M" on the SA Dagger but am not an expert. Should I be concern

?

Default Dagger Question

I have an opportunity to purchase three daggers (1 SA, 2 Hitler Youth). I'm a little concerned about the shape of the "M" on the SA Dagger but am not an expert. Should I be concerned?Dagger QuestionDagger QuestionDagger Question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dagger Question
    P
    Many

Hello all three are in rough shape. Personally the only one I would consider is the early no ricasso maker marked HJ knife. But more pictures would be needed of all three to give a fair evaluation. JMO. Best regards. As long as it s not a Pawel Nowak deal again.

Brian

?

No, this deal is completely different. It's a larger collection which includes about 11 other items. Thank you for the guidance. I really appreciate your input.

?

Default Additional Pics

Here are a few more pictures. Thoughts?
    Dagger QuestionDagger QuestionDagger Question

I think they are all original pieces. The SA has a very poor fit handle to guards possibly taken apart and reassembled incorrectly and or a parts dagger? The RZM marked HJ is later production and probably has no motto. I still hold to my belief the best piece is the early HJ but I would still request better photos of blade, motto, and handle including diamond. Best regards.

Brian
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 10-25-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Agree they look original but the price would be the deciding factor if you want them bad enough. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hi Cw....to further help the members help you and many others to come...please if you could post these daggers separately in each of its own sub forums for a more personalized study. This works greatly and no detail will be lost between other posts when other daggers are present within the same thread.

The Late RZM SA photo is very unfocused...and to give you a more precise input from the collectors here...sharp focused photos are top priority..or the same quality replys will be as unfocused as the photos. Please if you may clearer photos and post separately .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello all three are in rough shape. Personally the only one I would consider is the early no ricasso maker marked HJ knife. But more pictures would be needed of all three to give a fair evaluation. JMO. Best regards. As long as it s not a Pawel Nowak deal again.

Brian
    Okay....someone could you tell me what or who is a "Pawel Nowak" ? Is it a person, a dealer...what ? Not that I would resign myself to make a purchase from him or it, I just keep hearing this name in an extremely negative light & am interested. Sorry to "hijack" the thread...guess I can ask elsewhere.

Sheister of all scheisters ...eternal and nameless. A modern day ripper ! Yet many have used his name.

Pawel Nowak - How to protect yourself from the scam.

use the search engine at the top and put in his name....more than 1 thread listed.
    Post any replies on those threads and to keep this thread open for further review of the 2 knives posted

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Would love to see some better pics if you can muster them up. Look okay as far as period blades to me with some condition issues. Let's see the SA motto and makers marks up close and personal. Just from a distance it looks like blade motto and maker mark might have been polished up at one time but honestly I cannot tell. Also ask for SA pics of hilt so we can see recessed Adler and SA button.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast