Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

danger sa orginal?

Article about: Please opinions

Hi Guys ,This is indeed a tricky thing, I myself have never seen this RZM Mark but as MAC 66 says this RZM mark seems to exist! also with the deviating M. Below is a pic from the book of Ralf Siegert on page 418. I have also my consurns about this dagger maybe as Larry said more details come up with some close up photo, s.

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture danger sa  orginal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement danger sa  orginal?
    P
    Many

Ignore the maker's mark and then explain the condition anomalies? Books can have errors and be wrong, by the way.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Was there slight variations in the motto etch? This one seems off a bit. I'm looking at the D.

Hotel parking lot buy in daylight conditions, perfect setting

Quote by WW2headgearlover View Post
    Was there slight variations in the motto etch? This one seems off a bit. I'm looking at the D.
    Depending how large their production was..as they are not like Eickhorn and Pack..I would say there may have been an acid etch template change if the production was very large

But should not stretch an "M" like Gerrit as pointed out. Christianswerk are very common..but after losing their identity to a control number..why would anyone go to great lengths to make sure the small details are perfect ?

Great question WW2HG !!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    Hi Guys ,This is indeed a tricky thing, I myself have never seen this RZM Mark but as MAC 66 says this RZM mark seems to exist! also with the deviating M. Below is a pic from the book of Ralf Siegert on page 418. I have also my consurns about this dagger maybe as Larry said more details come up with some close up photo, s.

Regards Rafael
    Well Raf what you just posted is called the power of what has been published, read a few posts back and you will see that i have posted that 1 publised RZM logo at Wardaggers doesnt make it legit, and that is exactly what it is.
    Ralf has this exact logo in his book, i hope he has it from Jon, but you can easily see that its the same one just transformed into a different angle by photoshop, but its the same one.

To me just 1 logo doesnt make it legit.
    I have done some research because Mac pointed out that it could stand a change, but looking at the few that are on the net, they do not convince me, sorry.
    Sometimes the first impression and a gutfeeling should better not be ignored.
    Raf here's the logo, from above

Best
    Ger
    danger sa  orginal?

?

[QUOTE=gerrit;1645903]

To me just 1 logo doesnt make it legit.
    I have done some research because Mac pointed out that it could stand a change, but looking at the few that are on the net, they do not convince me, sorry.
    Sometimes the first impression and a gutfeeling should better not be ignored.

Best
    Ger

Ger what is your thoughts on this better conditioned NSKK M7/1/38 : NSKK Dagger by "RZM M7/1/38" with Hanger

Regards Mac 66.

?

Mac 66 i have put the 2 grips next to eachother, on the left the grip of this post on the right the rzm nskk of the warbooty site.
    The Nskk is consistent in material and timeframe and i have less doubt that it aint correct, although i would like to see some proof about this rzm mark has been approved by the rzm control, but thats a different story.

Looking at the dagger shown, to me its a complete partsdagger, but that is just my opinion.
    Easy to see the differences, on the left an early type grip with nickel eagle, on the right the later sharp ridged RZM grip with an alu eagle.

So IMO the one belonging to this post is a complete parts dagger, just like the KM dagger he posted along with parts belonging to 3 different makers.
    Best
    Ger
    danger sa  orginal?

?

Ger,

I agree with your post above, the germanwarbooty NSKK is the best of the bunch & most likely a legit war time produced dagger with all the correct parts, we just need to confirm this variation RZM etch is 100% correct for future reference/purchase, thanks for adding the photos above.

Regards Mac 66.

The Dagger in question is a parts dagger for sure ,that's a clear story. I give only my opinion about it as asked in this thread and that was especially about the blade. I believe in the RZM Mark,Mac shows us nice simular examples.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast