Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

denazified SA dagger - real or fake?

Article about: Hi Guys, I have owned this one since I was a little child and am not sure its authentic. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks A.

?

Default denazified SA dagger - real or fake?

Hi Guys,
    I have owned this one since I was a little child and am not sure its authentic. Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks
    A.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture denazified SA dagger - real or fake?   denazified SA dagger - real or fake?  

denazified SA dagger - real or fake?   denazified SA dagger - real or fake?  

denazified SA dagger - real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement denazified SA dagger - real or fake?
    P
    Many

Default Re: denazified SA dagger - real or fake?

Arez the dagger look's ok to me it's just had a few knocks and a bit of a bad time the pommel has had a repair but it is origional and the maker is Paul Weyersberg & co
    hope this help's
    Ronnie

?

Hi Arez , the hanger is attached to the scabbard the wrong way round , the metal clip should be the loose end

cheers Al

?

thanks guys,
    I tried to go through some "real or fake SA dagger checklists" and it seemed to me its ok, but anyway...

thanks for your replies...!!!

Yes, sorry, shame on me, I attached it for the purpose of the photo session quickly and made a mistake)

one more question: is there any way to replace the denazified eagle with a real one?

I haven't tried to remove it, because the pommel is damaged (cut in half) and actually glued to the rest of the dagger and so its not possible to dissasembly the dagger easily..

Regards,
    A.

Arez you will do more harm than good by trying to remove the eagle if it was my dagger i would leave it in, because you have glued the pommel in if you come to sell it people think it has been totally messed with, as i said b4 if it were mine i would try replace the pommel but leave the eagle in only my opinion but hope it help's
    cheer's Ronnie

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    Hi Arez , the hanger is attached to the scabbard the wrong way round , the metal clip should be the loose end

cheers Al
    I didn't even notice myself Al half asleep you see
    cheer's Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Arez you will do more harm than good by trying to remove the eagle if it was my dagger i would leave it in, because you have glued the pommel in if you come to sell it people think it has been totally messed with, as i said b4 if it were mine i would try replace the pommel but leave the eagle in only my opinion but hope it help's
    cheer's Ronnie
    No no, I haven't glued it, it has already been glued, I haven't messed with it anyway... OK, I just had a though that its maybe easy to replace it if the dagger is disassembled, thats all..

thanks!

Sorry Arez i thought you glued it the eagle has pins that go into the handle that's why it would be hard to remove it
    cheers Ronnie

?

NO NO NO!!!!! )))

OK, I had no idea as regards the attachment of the eagle to the rest of the dagger, I thought it would just fall off if the rest is disassembled...

in this case, I will leave it!

Thanks,
    A.