Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

E Pack ground Rohm with hanger

Article about: Hello to all sharing my latest dagger acquisition. A nice factory ground Rohm, the scabbard is a bit rough. The blade, grip, eagle, and SA round are all in good shape and to my eyes looks to

Default E Pack ground Rohm with hanger

Hello to all sharing my latest dagger acquisition. A nice factory ground Rohm, the scabbard is a bit rough. The blade, grip, eagle, and SA round are all in good shape and to my eyes looks to have never been apart. All comments are welcome and appreciated. Kindest Regards.

Brian

E Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hangerE Pack ground Rohm with hanger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture E Pack ground Rohm with hanger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E Pack ground Rohm with hanger
    P
    Many

I Love these Rohm pack daggers that have that signature " Lantern jaw " lower crossguard ..being almost straight across squared look to it....like Dick Tracy!..... the Type collectors will recognize this a mile away.

A typical E Pack with a bit of salt which some simi chrome will not hurt the blade and remove some of the topical dirt.
    Nice piece of history Brian...its all there

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks so much for the comments Larry. I was wanting to upgrade on my puma SA which wouldn't be hard to do, as it looks like a GI used it to scrape off cow hooves on the farm postwar. So I was happy to snag up this piece at a reasonable price, all the better it's a former Rohm blade which ticks two boxes off my wish list. I m happy to own it and glad you approve! Thanks buddy!

Brian

If the hanger permits due to its dryness..you may want to attach the hanger correctly around the carry ring and not use the snap clip.
    It appears supple enough
    Leaving the snap clip on there will let the ring rub off any patina on the snap clip
    You decide

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for the tip brother. I will take your advice. The semichrome awaits also. I think I will save that chore for Christmas Eve, a present unto itself...a labor of love.

Brian

nice one Brian !!
    looks to be a good end of the year feeding for you. Some nice stuff you picked recently
    D

Thanks David yes I ve had a good year collecting. I hope it continues into 2019? But if not I'm very grateful to have gotten what I have. I guess the chore is to figure out a better way to display things. A good problem to have I guess. My best to you and your family buddy!

Brian

?

Congrats on that one Brian.
    Adding a Ground Rohm to a collection just checks the box on that one.
    Nicley done!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Phil it was a fortune pickup, I honestly didn't think the deal would materialize but I'm glad it did! Kindest regards.

Brian

?

Way to go bro! Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast