Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Haenel Dagger

Article about: Gentlemen, Let me show you my latest SA Dagger. It's my first SA Dagger from the non-Solingen-makers. The blade has some small issues, and the wood also has some small issues, but overall th

Default Early Haenel Dagger

Gentlemen,

Let me show you my latest SA Dagger.
    It's my first SA Dagger from the non-Solingen-makers.

The blade has some small issues, and the wood also has some small issues, but overall the condition is good. The fit grip/crossguard is very good and most crossgrain is still visible.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Haenel Dagger   Early Haenel Dagger  

Early Haenel Dagger   Early Haenel Dagger  

Early Haenel Dagger   Early Haenel Dagger  

Early Haenel Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Haenel Dagger
    P
    Many

Beautiful Dolch and that must be one of the rarer makers. Thanks for posting!
    "Arms and Bicycle factory", now there's a twist.

HAENEL Fahrrad Katalog - Suhl 20er Jahre » Du und Dein Rad
    Click on that.
    You got a fantastic dagger. Wish I had it. And their bike catalog from the 20s says they make "rifles and bicycles"

Very nice SA not a rare maker 2 on the Mcsarr but a cracking example!! I just love how thin the grip is to the cross guard beautiful blade aswell thanks for showing
    cheers Ronnie

Indeed, an Excellent piece for Any collection. I like the much held and darkened grip-the owner of this one must have walked around with his hand on it continuously. In any case, you found yourself a beauty. Nice to see the non-Solingen makers!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I have always admired these Haenel daggers. They are one of the nicest early pieces made in the Third Reich. The oak grips, and graceful, low step cross guards, and impeccable fit are a trademark of this manufacturer. I've seen several of these as ground Rohms as well. Thanks for sharing!

WOW what a sweetheart!!....Like an beautiful woman walking into a room...these Suhl daggers are crowd pleasers. Well Done!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very minor issues, but overall a really nice dagger - Congrats.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Chris you did well!

Although a common maker this one has the hardware that we are looking for.
    Great grip, with a good fit, lovely blade and and a straight scabbard.
    I Always fancied the Suhl low step guards, if your a SA dagger collector a Suhl maker is a must!

Thx for showing

Ger

?

Hi Chris,

Sweet Haenel SA from Suhl

A few small issues does not really detract from this quality made dagger imo

Congrats !!

Mac 66.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast