Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk

Article about: Hi Guys I want to show you my latest addition. This time a very nice untouched early NSKK dagger by Pfeilringwerk witch have a amazing makers mark. I think this dagger has everything what we

Default Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk

Hi Guys I want to show you my latest addition.
    This time a very nice untouched early NSKK dagger by Pfeilringwerk witch have a amazing makers mark.
    I think this dagger has everything what we like to see in a early NSKK, the overall condition is fantastic
    The blade is nice with full crossgrain and a very dark motto and makers mark. Scabbard has almost all his period paint left and is dent free only a little dent on the lower fitting ball. The grip has a nice dark Red collar and is flawless, Eagle and SA rune are perfectly placed, the combination with this red grip en black scabbard looks really nice. All the nickle fittings and guards have a nice old patina with on the lower guard gruppe mark OM (both with big letters)
    My other two Ostmark daggers has Om (little m)
    This dagger came with a black nickle hanger with the name (Thank you Ger) Halsstuck on it, This is the first one for me never see it before, only the leather is very dry so the top layer comes off.

Enjoy the pics guys and each comment is very welcome.

Regards Rafael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk   Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk  

Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk   Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk  

Last edited by RafaelDaggers; 12-07-2016 at 06:00 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early NSKK Dagger Pfeilringwerk
    P
    Many

?

Fantastic dagger like all your daggers. Thanks for showing mate.

Nice, this dagger, but what gives you reason to say early?

Very Nice Dagger

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Nice, this dagger, but what gives you reason to say early?
    Makermarked, districtmarked, early nickel guards and nickel fittings... makes it early...

RZM and makermarked makes it transitional, between early and late, and only RZM marked makes it late...

You would expect an anodized scabbard but lot of NSKK members bought or received a standard SA dagger and painted the scabbard black themself.
    And this paintjob obviously looks period.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Makermarked, districtmarked, early nickel guards and nickel fittings... makes it early...

RZM and makermarked makes it transitional, between early and late, and only RZM marked makes it late...

You would expect an anodized scabbard but lot of NSKK members bought or received a standard SA dagger and painted the scabbard black themself.
    And this paintjob obviously looks period.
    Krisse is right nothing more to add
    Please visit my website Wilhelm there you can read and learn a lot about these daggers.

?

Very nice unmessed with NSKK dagger Raf

I like this one as well, Cool maker logo

Cheers Mac 66.

WOW Rafael got a glance at your site very nice I will be reading and looking more on it .

Quote by redsled View Post
    WOW Rafael got a glance at your site very nice I will be reading and looking more on it .
    Thank you Bob I think its not so easy in our Dutch language but you can see what I have in my collection.

Regards Rafael

?

Lovely dagger with nice dull fittings like i love them to be, blade looks very nice!
    Imo its an old paintjob, the paint is brittle and cracks, like it should!, instead of "rolling" up, like a newer paint would do.
    Nice addition Raf.

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast