Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"

Article about: I have a WWII Germany SA dagger manufactured by HKC Solingen. Inscribed on the dagger is the phrase "Alles fur Deutlchland" meaning "everything for Germany." The blade sh

EdwardM
    ?

Default "Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"

I have a WWII Germany SA dagger manufactured by HKC Solingen. Inscribed on the dagger is the phrase "Alles fur Deutlchland" meaning "everything for Germany." The blade shows wear and the usual marks from being in and out of the scabbard. The brown scabbard and Dagger are in near good condition and the wood grip is sound.
    The motto engraving is deep and well-defined.

How much is this worth? Where can sell it?

Thanks in advance,
    Edward Morales
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"   "Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"  

"Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"   "Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"  

"Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"  
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-03-2013 at 01:46 PM.

2. # ADS

Default Re: WWII German SA dagger

Looks like an original early SA converted to NSKK. I don't see any red flags so far. The maker's mark looks good. The group marking P stands for Pommern, in north eastern Germany. Lots of good information here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...turers-249468/ The handle and scabbard are in nice condition, but the blade is in rough condition in my opinion. The blade is the most important part of these daggers, so their condition significantly affects the value. The classifieds is a good place to sell, others can help you with value.

Corey

EdwardM
    ?

Default "Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"

Thank you for you time I really appreciate it.

Edward

- - Updated - -

Thank you for your time I really appreciate it.

Edward
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Default Re: "Early NSKK dagger,,WKC maker"

Hello Edward and welcome to the forum..Corey summed it the best for you,,in its overall appeal and condition. If I may add also is that the WKC maker is deemed a common maker, on a rarity list of SA makers,,but not so commonly found anymore. These WKCs have a nice crossguard to grip fit,,very tight! Your dagger was opened at some point in time,,from the marks I see on the tang nut located on the top crossguard. IMO and as Corey says,,I feel it is still a sound example.

I sent you a PM regarding what its worth and encourage you to list in in our classifieds. Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Deutschland, not Deutlchland; with all do respect. Very close for a beginner, however. German can be extremely difficult to read. Good luck with your sale sir.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Deutschland, not Deutlchland; with all do respect. Very close for a beginner, however. German can be extremely difficult to read. Good luck with your sale sir.
    If that was all , LOL, He has a more rare manufactor also, i quote:
    "I have a WWII Germany SA dagger manufactured by HKC Solingen"

kiddingggggggg, its an original early dagger, and the blade makes the price....unfortunate not a good one.
    Corey and Larry covered it all...

cheers,
    Ger

Worth wiping all the crap off the blade, it looks like grease? and give a better idea on what condition maybe in?
    cheers Ronnie

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    If you wish to be pedantic, then I would point out that it is actually 'with all DUE respect.'

As you say, very close for a beginner, and I guess it could be said that English can be extremely difficult to spell, even if it is your first language....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    If you wish to be pedantic, then I would point out that it is actually 'with all DUE respect.'

As you say, very close for a beginner, and I guess it could be said that English can be extremely difficult to spell, even if it is your first language....
    I was trying to be helpful, not pedantic. And IMO, I wasn't being pedantic. The spelling of a word which is inscribed into the item he wishes to sell is a major detail to me.
    And yes, the English language can be extremely difficult, for anyone, but most who have it as their first language can identify each letter. If one has never seen the German language before, identifying each letter can be just as difficult IMO.

Yes, it's due, not do. Autocorrect was the cause of that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast