Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller

Article about: Here is a classic example of a worn but in good condition NSKK em. The maker is a Thuringia maker by the name of Melzer and Feller. This maker is known for their oak grips and their shallow

Default Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller

Here is a classic example of a worn but in good condition NSKK em. The maker is a Thuringia maker by the name of Melzer and Feller. This maker is known for their oak grips and their shallow accent grooving on the crossguards. What I found most fascinating about this dagger was the worn away paint area around the upper part of the scabbard. This tells me this NSKK mann was very active either marching or walking as the worn areas look more like swing marks. A rating of 7 on the McSaar list and a gruppe mark “He” for the Hessen district surrounding the area around the city of Frankfurt. Here are a few photos with some background drama included. Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller   Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller  

Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller   Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller  

Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller   Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller
    P
    Many

Default re: Early NSKK Dienstdolch by Melzer and Feller

Nice looking dagger by a not-so-common maker.
    I like the lighter toned grip, and the SA
    backdrops as well.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

As WalkWolf said, The daggers look great, and of course the background adds a nice touch! Beautiful looking daggers!

?

Hi Larry, Very Nice NSKK dagger !!

The Grip Wood is lovely & i like the ware on the scabbard paint

Cracking Blade

Cheers Scott.

Thank you gents,, i like it alot!! it shows alot of character as the NSKK mann was a busy guy. What I like most about it is ,,that the order must of come down from the high command for this fellow to go into the NSKK. His choice was to paint the scabbard and not buy one. The brown hanger is a nice accent to what was once an SA dagger. Thanks again Larry

Very nice SA dagger Larry!
    I also like the lighter grip. It looks like this one hung on someone's wall for a while.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Larry,
    I think this is the first time I saw this NSKK of yours. Very nicely conditioned dagger for sure, and I wouldn't expect anything less from you. A welcome addition to your already fine collection of Sa's.

Rich

?

That blade is a cracker!!
    This dagger sure has character

Ger

?

A great piece in fantastic shape, that lets the wear really "speak" it's history. Well done.

Beautiful piece that has Definitely Been there! If it wasn't for the paint on the sheath, it would look brand new! All the nicks on the paint and he never Once binged up the grip wood! Nice NSKK!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast