MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA dagger by H.Herder

Article about: The Herder Family is pretty large it seems in Solingen at least 7 producers bear the Herder name in their logo. This H.Herder for sure produced blades that F.Herder also used. We see F.herde

?

Default Early SA dagger by H.Herder

The Herder Family is pretty large it seems in Solingen at least 7 producers bear the Herder name in their logo.
    This H.Herder for sure produced blades that F.Herder also used.
    We see F.herder with tang markings as the crossed keys (as in their logo) but also with the spades which is in the logo of H.Herder
    Enjoy this early beauty, i like the perfect fit of the crossguard to scabbard, but also the perfect handle with inlays.
    I think the blade is pretty nice too!
    Copper purple anodised scabbard colour makes a nice contrast, the lower scabbard fitting has a little dent but i can live with that
    But i'll let the pics do the talking!

Regards
    Ger
    Early SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.HerderEarly SA dagger by H.Herder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA dagger by H.Herder
    P
    Many

?

a very beautiful piece Ger
    congratulations

gr
    mx

Very nice Herder Ger I like the colors they select for this daggers. great catch

There is one you just dont see everyday.... "The Ace Of Spades " Nice find Ger.

The Stork drops another on the finest of front steps

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That is a Quality early Herder! Very nice,indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Ger,Beautiful example anyone would be proud to have in their collection. The grip eagle is awesome! Thanks for letting us have a look. Bob

That is a cracker!!

Steve

Ger, wonderful example...congratulations!

?

Thank you Gents for the nice words!
    Appreciated

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 08-04-2016 at 05:14 PM.