Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA dagger by Herbeck & Meyer

Article about: This is a not often seen SA maker, a 8 on the list Overall condition is very nice. Blade has most of its Original cross grain left. Scabbard is straight, no dents, but a few pitting, its not

?

Default Early SA dagger by Herbeck & Meyer

This is a not often seen SA maker, a 8 on the list
    Overall condition is very nice.
    Blade has most of its Original cross grain left.
    Scabbard is straight, no dents, but a few pitting, its not disturbing.
    Sa rune and eagle are perfectly inlaid in the grip.
    The enamel has some wear.
    The overall fit is superb, everything fits like a glove.
    Enjoy this dagger.
    Ger
    Early SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & Meyer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA dagger by Herbeck & Meyer
    P
    Many

you sure do get some great daggers.

?

A beautiful grip on this one Ger . I've never seen this maker before so many thanks for showing it
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Ger...another great SA for your collection and the forum.....Does this dagger feel heavier than normal? The Guards look to be the dense type..which you can actually feel the weight of the dagger. I like the feel of these. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Gents thank you for the kind words

#Larry i will actually weight it and compare it with a standard on, will let you know.

Ger

?

Hi Ger,

Lovely SA by a rare maker

Lovely colour wood grip !

Congrats bud

Mac 66.

Beautiful condition! Surely it must have been polished sometime recently?

Gerrit, you have quite a few, to say the least, beautiful daggers which are in pristine condition, you should be proud. Happy New Years and thank you sir for always being willing to share your fine example with us.
    Also, I'd love to see a few pictures of your collection as a whole. Have you ever posted your collection as a whole in the "collection display" sub-forum?

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Gerrit, you have quite a few, to say the least, beautiful daggers which are in pristine condition, you should be proud. Happy New Years and thank you sir for always being willing to share your fine example with us.
    Also, I'd love to see a few pictures of your collection as a whole. Have you ever posted your collection as a whole in the "collection display" sub-forum?
    Ive never done that, i do not have a war room, so not a permanent display possible.
    All is stashed in drawers, on cabinets etc.
    I do take what i have out once in a while and i do have some pics that show a bit what i have or had.
    My collection is Always changing, so im not a stasher more liking the hunt for a new piece and share it here then the possesion.
    here a few shots
    Ger
    Early SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & MeyerEarly SA dagger by Herbeck & Meyer
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-02-2014 at 08:27 AM.