Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & Jung

Article about: This is not a common maker to find its an 8 on the rarety list. The grip is superb as you can see, no damage great fit and lovely Eagle. It has the Ha gaumark of Hansa Fit is as tight as can

?

Default Early SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & Jung

This is not a common maker to find its an 8 on the rarety list.
    The grip is superb as you can see, no damage great fit and lovely Eagle.
    It has the Ha gaumark of Hansa
    Fit is as tight as can be, the blade has lots of the Original cross grain, and has a nice dark logo.
    The anodation has run a bit thin by wear but its dentfree!
    It comes with a nice early hanger.
    Enjoy this piece of craftmanship.
    Ger
    Early SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & JungEarly SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & Jung

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dienstdolch by Clemen & Jung
    P
    Many

?

Another excellent dagger Ger...Loving the black lettering on this blade top dollar....Did old Dan turn up & go ok yesterday??.. Cheers Terry.

Quality dagger as ever....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great dagger friend.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Another excellent dagger Ger...Loving the black lettering on this blade top dollar....Did old Dan turn up & go ok yesterday??.. Cheers Terry.
    I certainly did I went home with a big smile on my face. Thanks to Ger I was able to ad some fantastic pieces to my collection

I had this one in hand too and it's a great one! The pictures tell the story here. Great blade, great handle and a very nice scabbard. Just a beautiful SA dagger.

Danny

?

Ah that is good Dan I was wondering if you got away ok as it is a long drive home Ger was saying!!!..The Old man does get some very good daggers in his hands....& sounds like you know what you are talking about too Danny?..Some good daggers here.. good on you & Mr H .. Cheers Terry.

Another great dagger Gerrit..with a not too commonly seen Gruppe mark. The oblongated clip makes it early all the way!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Another lovely addition Gerrit!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Ger,

Thats a Cracker ole chap

You are buying & adding some lovely SAs to your collection these days

Congrats!!

Cheers Mac 66.

Can't add much more to what's already been said here! An Excellent SA by a scarcer maker and in great shape-that about says it all! That blade is about as good as they get! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast