Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized

Article about: From the same batch a nice Pack dagger. Bonus is the great way its been personalized with the owners initials on the lower scabbard and top Scabbard Fitting. The overall fits of this dagger

?

Default Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized

From the same batch a nice Pack dagger.
    Bonus is the great way its been personalized with the owners initials on the lower scabbard and top Scabbard Fitting.
    The overall fits of this dagger is great, typical Pack grip with a lovely blade with tons of cross grain.
    Enjoy this great dagger!
    Ger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized   Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized  

Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized   Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized  

Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized   Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Dienstdolch by E.P.& S. beautifully personalized
    P
    Many

OH man that gorgous.

?

Ger,

Nice Pack SA, but it looks like the eagle is not set very well into the grip ?

Regards Mac 66.

?

Mac it has had a hit on the left side of the swastika, its a bit damaged.
    The hit pushed the right wing tip a bit to the outside, making macro's like i do, blows it up, but in hand its hardly noticeable.
    I can push it back if i would like that, but i think its like it is, and its not disturbing me at all!
    I love the handwork of the owners initials on the back

Ger

?

Great photography Ger , thanks for giving me something nice to look at I love that lower crossguard / scabbard fit
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Nice to see this light stained grip - although I am a fan
    of the red/brown coloured ones, as they tend to
    match the scabbards better.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice pack Ger...interesting logo...variant I never seen. The blade is pristine..but the word Solingen..is weak in some areas. Not every acid etch was perfect. The personalization is nicely executed. Congrats again. Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice find Ger, i love those personalized and especially if is a EPack.
    Here is my, also Pack

Ivan interesting grip you have..could you post a few more photos...I have never seen an early SA with eagle and runes button set above the grip...I would expect to see something like that towards the end of the RZM period..due to lack of craftmanship and just plainly trying to make quota. Just curious. Best Larry

Love the deep cut personalization
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Ivan interesting grip you have..could you post a few more photos...I have never seen an early SA with eagle and runes button set above the grip...
    +1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast