Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn SA partial Röhm dagger

Article about: Hello all, I have not posted/shared any of my pieces on this forum, so I thought I would share my Eickhorn SA. I'm very happy with the "Faulpelz" removal of Röhm's signature, leavi

Default Eickhorn SA partial Röhm dagger

Hello all,
    I have not posted/shared any of my pieces on this forum, so I thought I would share my Eickhorn SA.
    I'm very happy with the "Faulpelz" removal of Röhm's signature, leaving just enough detail to be seen.
    Luckily the splendid double oval CE trademark was unaffected.
    I'm very pleased with this piece! Ground Röhms, be it partial or otherwise just breathe history....

Eickhorn SA partial Röhm daggerEickhorn SA partial Röhm daggerEickhorn SA partial Röhm daggerEickhorn SA partial Röhm dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn SA partial Röhm dagger
    P
    Many

Very nice.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A beautiful SA dagger, is that the manufacturers original sample board squirrel?? HaHa!! Leon.

nice one.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    A beautiful SA dagger, is that the manufacturers original sample board squirrel?? HaHa!! Leon.
    I think it's the model for the companies logo creature, lol.
    Nice dagger, by the way.

Hi Jeronimo....a great representative example of the period prior to Rohms demise. Just visibly the imagination can fill in the rest of the signature. Thanks for sharing..and one question...not that its necessary..is there a bench mark underneath the guard? I like details

I also included it with the June 30 1934 thread...here June 30 1934 - Rohm inscription pattern

Thanks for sharing Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice dagger you got there

Larry beat me to it, but which worker benchmark is there under the lower crossguard?
    Btw you can upload here at the forum high resolution photo's, up to 5mb are np.
    Having high res. pics makes it possible to see much more detail....just like having them under a magnifying glass

Ger

?

Excellent dagger! Congratulations!

?

Awesome dagger, I hope to one day own a full or partially ground rohm dagger.

She is a beauty.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast