Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?

Article about: Hi all , just a few pics of my SA dagger . I really love the medievel shape of these daggers , a great showoff piece !! Anyway this one is by Ernst Bruckmann , and is quite a rare maker of t

?

Default Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?

Hi all , just a few pics of my SA dagger . I really love the medievel shape of these daggers , a great showoff piece !! Anyway this one is by Ernst Bruckmann , and is quite a rare maker of these rating a 10 on the "mcsarr" , which i believe comes in as less than a thousand manufactured . It`s Gau stamping ( Ho ) on the cross guard is also quite unusual being stamped to one side and not centrally , hope you like it

cheers Al
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?   Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?  

Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?   Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?  

Last edited by Alan M; 12-28-2014 at 07:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?
    P
    Many

Default re: Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?

Al that's a stunner that mate love it to bit's, have you had it long and how did you come across it, i also love the shape of them there is something about them don't you recon, thank's for showing and reviving this recently quiet part of the forum
    Ronnie

Hi Al, I know I have never seen one for sale before. Very nice example indeed.

(Just a side note as you guys are from the UK, have you seen the current TV advert on ITV for the new series of "Midsummer Murders"? It shows a table setting with a plate, knife, fork and an SA dagger shown face down? No idea what that is all about)

Cheers, Ade.

You do know that i am going to record all the advert's now Ade don't you
    cheer's Ronnie

?

Hi Ronnie , thanks for the comments I know what you mean about having something about them mate , but i`ve had to curb the urge at the moment and be a bit shrewd with the pennies at the moment , so i get my fix on the forum The dagger came from a collection in Canada and i obtained it from a well known Canadian dealer , i`ve owned it for about 2 years . I`d love an SS to add to the collection but daren`t at the moment It has been quiet in daggers lately hasn`t it ! Show us your`s Ronnie

Hi Ade , i haven`t seen the ad yet , but there wasn`t a small bloke with a funny moustache there as well was there

cheers Al

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Al, I know I have never seen one for sale before. Very nice example indeed.

(Just a side note as you guys are from the UK, have you seen the current TV advert on ITV for the new series of "Midsummer Murders"? It shows a table setting with a plate, knife, fork and an SA dagger shown face down? No idea what that is all about)

Cheers, Ade.
    Two things I agree with there Ade
    I have never seen one for sale in this country either......... and i saw that too? don't know what its about

there you go Al hope you enjoy
    thank's again Ronie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?  

Sorry meant to add from right to left are:
    Gerbruder Heller
    F.E.d Ohilger
    Curt Hoppe
    Tranitional Eickhorn
    RZM Luneschloss
    RZM Pumawerk
    SS no maker mark
    SS Gottlieb hammersfahr

?

Al lovely rare SA dagger mate i like it ronnie you have a good few SAs & SS nice one Ade i,ll keep a look out for that advert, heres one of mine which i like.
    Regards Scott.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?   Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?  

Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?   Ernst Bruckmann SA dagger, a rarity ?  

?

mmmmmm! lovely sight Ronnie , i`m licking my lips . Hi Scott thanks for showing yours it`s in great nick and with a nice 3 piece hanger

cheers Al

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast