Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

exclusive dagger at auction in czechia

Article about: hello friends I happened to look at the auction shop, which I do not believe very much but there appeared really nice dagger. after 11 hours the auction ends. what do you say?

?

Default exclusive dagger at auction in czechia

hello friends I happened to look at the auction shop, which I do not believe very much but there appeared really nice dagger. after 11 hours the auction ends. what do you say?
    exclusive dagger at auction in czechiaexclusive dagger at auction in czechiaexclusive dagger at auction in czechiaexclusive dagger at auction in czechiaexclusive dagger at auction in czechia

AUKRO – největši česke online tržiště

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement exclusive dagger at auction in czechia
    P
    Many

As one of our esteemed past members ( deceased ) Harryamb2 would say........... Good One

Blade has been over polished and appears all crossgrain is gone..but yet still all early and original !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

sold for $ 1,100

for an auction..it was over priced

closer pics reveal plated scabbard fittings
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill