Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Article about: Yes Sir! That's my baby! Hi guys. Ted here from New Zealand. The other dagger next to Wiki's is mine. Just got it back to NZ.

3D Feldherrenhalle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman
    P
    Many

It actually looks better than the OP...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The upcoming SOS show will provide an opportunity to meet with Wolfe & Hardin militaria..concerning the Erich Reimann Feldhernhalle dagger. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

thanks for kind words

Quote by VladRussianArms View Post

3D Feldherrenhalle
    Is there any more information on this dagger? For our readers...please explain a little more than "3D Feldhernhalle" Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

wiki
    I saw these photos at the German auction. I used textures from these photos for 3D - the Feldherrnhalle models

Thankyou Vlad for clearing that up .... so then this dagger has no provenance and is unproven. Your photos are excellent. Regards Larry

?

Vlad-Question- Which German Auction did you see this in? Also, After close examination of the pics you posted - The one from the auction and the one you created appear to be significantly
    different-Specifically the scabbard. In your rendition the flaw is clearly visible- In the auction version the flaw does not appear to be visible. Also, the hangers in the two pics are clearly two different sets of hangers. It looks to me that you photo shopped the blade of the auction dagger onto a different Feldherrnhalle pic . For that matter the handle on both examples is also different as well as the portapee . The quality of the auction piece is clearly a replica- However, what you created is visually much better-
    I know that you are creating these images in 3d for our viewing- And I think they are fun. It also appears that you are quite accomplished at creating an object out of pics- However, this is a forum for military collectors and what we are interested in is learning and looking at real items. If you are going to be placing these kind of posts in this forum I would ask that you make it clear in your post that you have visually enhanced the object-- Nice work though!
    B

I apologize, I didn't think that it will disturb you. I won't publish any more the works in this subject. I made a separate subject and I will publish the new works there.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sa-di...dagger-389107/
    You are right, 3D and possibilities of the computer program allow to make to me any geometry (form) of a dagger, a sheath and subweight, I as can use any textures from various daggers and various sources. Therefore my works can have some differences from the original.
    My task to make the beautiful picture which will be pleasing to the eye of the viewer. In Germany it is called 3D - the artist.
    I apologize if offended someone the works here.
    If you write to the moderator - he will help to remove my works from your subject.

?

Vlad- I'm fine with your art work- I actually like what you have accomplished and I like the product you create. We collectors just have a different agenda- As long as you are forthcoming with your art and do not try to pass it off as original artifacts- I think we are all fine with it-- And you are welcome to post more of your work here as long as it is clearly identified--
    B

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast