Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Article about: Yes Sir! That's my baby! Hi guys. Ted here from New Zealand. The other dagger next to Wiki's is mine. Just got it back to NZ.

?

Default period pics of reman

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Thought I would add some period pic of Reiman in full regalia. Check out that dagger in the middle pic -- Could it be the feldherrnhalle? Looks pretty long for a standard SA. I know of a picture of Goering and Reiman in conference with there respective feldherrnhalles are placed on a table before them in the the shot. Trying to get it to put in this thread.. Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman
    P
    Many

?

Great pics.

You need a Feldherrnhalle gorget like the one in the pic to go with the dagger

The design is relatively austere - less is more IMO.

Hi Bryan...the dagger in the center pic is a standard SAem dagger...if you take a close look at the bottom of the dagger you will see the scabbard that is seen with this type of dagger. Feldhernhalle daggers had no lower scabbard fittings. The top of the crossguard is visible also in the photo.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Good point(s)

?

Larry- You are right. Got to find one with him wearing the Feldherrnhalle.

- - ------- - -

Have a Gorget- pristine in the original box-- I will get pics---

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I know nothing about caps...but the display is excellent! Regards Larry

If there will be any extra photos of the caps on this thread..it would be best saved for the cap forum..where more careful eyes may view.
    Gents, see posts 108-110 of this thread for close-ups of wikis very rare bullion PL visors:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth...-hats-4240-11/
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Bryan...the dagger in the center pic is a standard SAem dagger...if you take a close look at the bottom of the dagger you will see the scabbard that is seen with this type of dagger. Feldhernhalle daggers had no lower scabbard fittings. The top of the crossguard is visible also in the photo.
    it could be mine SA dagger by Krieger, like you pointed out Larry its marked with the Feldherrnhalle marking: W
    Ger
    Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

?

Gerrit- SA by Krieger is a special item-- Definitely a FHH dagger- Very rare! And you need to do some research on it- Could be very special

?

Default Some more pics of the Reiman Feldherrnhalle Dagger

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Thought I would add a few more views of this Dagger. Note the chip in the grip as well as the rose color in the metal. Also note that there is NO hand pebbling in this dagger scabbard as seen in the steel scabbard example. The hangers on this dagger are as rare as can be-Only seen two examples- Enjoy

- - ------- - -

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Thought I would add a few more views of this Dagger. Note the chip in the grip as well as the rose color in the metal. Also note that there is NO hand pebbling in this dagger scabbard as seen in the steel scabbard example. The hangers on this dagger are as rare as can be-Only seen two examples- Enjoy

?

Default And More

Feldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich ReimanFeldherrnhalle Dagger Erich Reiman

Some additional shots to show the hangers and internal numbering. Also some more shots of the handle showing the craftsmanship of the third reich----

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast