Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

First SA Dagger, M7/13

Article about: Hello Everyone: I recently have acquired a lot of items in the last few weeks. I finally just got some time to post a few things. How does this SA Dagger look, Its my first and I'm not well

Default First SA Dagger, M7/13

Hello Everyone:

I recently have acquired a lot of items in the last few weeks. I finally just got some time to post a few things.

How does this SA Dagger look, Its my first and I'm not well educated on these things.

Thanks
    Cody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First SA Dagger, M7/13   First SA Dagger, M7/13  

First SA Dagger, M7/13   First SA Dagger, M7/13  

First SA Dagger, M7/13  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First SA Dagger, M7/13
    P
    Many

Default Re: First SA Dagger, M7/13

Hi NDshooter.....a nice late period example SA dagger. These RZM7/13 daggers always held their crossgrain. It would be rare for me to see one with less crossgrain. The original producer logo is listed below. Looks a little salty but in decent condition. Only a handful of producers still made quality late SAs..and this one being one of them. The RZM7/13 logo is correct looking skinny.........for this maker. Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images First SA Dagger, M7/13 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice buy!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks!

I've got a bunch of things to post sometime today. I'll be needing some more advice, looks like the sites getting a nice donation haha!

?

Nice RZM dagger with the typical high ridge blade, as larry stated, most of them still have their cross grain.
    This one is a proper build example.
    It has the typical spidering on the paint of the scabbard, and the chrome is beginning to chip on the crossguards.
    They sooner or later will lose their chrome plating on the zinq alloy based guards, thats the reason most collectors collect the early nickle silver plated SA daggers.
    This is a nice RZM dagger!

cheers,
    Ger