Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Four better grade reproduction daggers

Article about: well i now agrree how people can be fooled,bought these four daggers ,my goodness there good i was shocked how good .dont know were they are from or who made them.but took one apart exatly t

Default Four better grade reproduction daggers

well i now agrree how people can be fooled,bought these four daggers ,my goodness there good i was shocked how good .dont know were they are from or who made them.but took one apart exatly the same as the real one.Four better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggersFour better grade reproduction daggers
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-09-2012 at 11:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Four better grade reproduction daggers
    P
    Many

Default Re: four very good copies.

You need to get a mod to change the title to say what you are talking about, as the above could refer to anything!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

With all due respect Griff the inscriptions alone are awfull, the buffer washers ???? are like new, and the scabbard fittings are awful aswell the maker marks are bad aswell,
    the guys i am sure will point out some more faults on them
    best regards Ronnie

Hi, daggers are not my interest and not my speciality but i did noticed that some inscripitions are horrid and very badly made.
    That would have kept me away from those.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Hi, daggers are not my interest and not my speciality but i did noticed that some inscripitions are horrid and very badly made.
    That would have kept me away from those.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    There not real,,,,,,, copies,.......not perfectlike the real ones but will do for the job I want them for ,,,,not real just copies,,,,,

Default Re: Four better grade reproduction daggers

I was at the mall yesterday and went into a gift shop that also sold fantasy knives and swords.. I have seen these same daggers all for $25 each,, and a beautiful Black gripped Feldhernhalle dagger as we all know is higher in price,, and that one was a little out of my reach for $34. I almost traded my lunch money to get it.

Surprisingly there was a vast assortment of these daggers from almost all branches of the TR period. I think maybe $250 would of completed a life time of collecting in one stop! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill