Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Full Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hep

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help with this SA dagger with full Röhm inscription. Is it good one or bad? I was trying to find similar on net but I was not succussfull. I have found o

?

Default Full Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hep

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you for help with this SA dagger with full Röhm inscription. Is it good one or bad? I was trying to find similar on net but I was not succussfull. I have found only daggers without inscription. I have found only common manufacturers of the Rohm dagger, but this one was not listed among them. Any information is welcome.
    Mike

Full Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hepFull Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hepFull Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hepFull Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hepFull Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hepFull Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hep

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Full Röhm SA dagger Herm. Konejung A. G., Solingen. - ask for hep
    P
    Many

Hi Mike....parts dagger...the blade is authentic ..but highly devalued by the laser etch inscription. Herm Konejung is not a Rohm producer.

Take a look around the grip eagle and notice that a honor dagger that this is supposed to be has alot of trauma beneath the wings of the eagle....very dug out.
    Scabbard is very late period. .

Could you get close ups of the inscription for us if possible for study?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Mike....parts dagger...the blade is authentic ..but highly devalued by the laser etch inscription. Herm Konejung is not a Rohm producer.

Take a look around the grip eagle and notice that a honor dagger that this is supposed to be has alot of trauma beneath the wings of the eagle....very dug out.
    Scabbard is very late period. .

Could you get close ups of the inscription for us if possible for study?

Regards Larry

Hi Larry,
    I just ask seller for better picture. In case he send it I will post it immediately. And thank you for help.
    Mike

?

Hi Larry,
    even I asked two times for better pictures of an inscription he refused to sent it. He knows why. And thanks to you I know it too .
    Michal