Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is this a good? real? SA Dienstdolch

Article about: Hi everyone, Im a new collector and am looking to purchase a SA Dagger and i have found this one, the bottom crossguard looks a bit dodgy? But as i said im a novice so your help would be muc

Default Is this a good? real? SA Dienstdolch

Hi everyone,

Im a new collector and am looking to purchase a SA Dagger and i have found this one, the bottom crossguard (seems like the handle is a bit big for the bottom crossguard? look a bit dodgy? From all the reading ive been doing on daggers and what to look for it seems ok, but as i said im a novice so your help would be much appreciated before i part with my hard earned.
    Thank everybodyIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA Dienstdolch

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a good? real? SA Dienstdolch
    P
    Many

Hello.

Looks like a nice early Carl Julius Krebs sa dagger..
    Looks a pit polished but otherwise in very good condition.
    Carl Julius Krebs made 15000 sa daggers, so not a rare hersteller/maker
    And normally found on this maker we would see
    B, Ha, He, Sw on the lower crossguard as on this one you show.
    Nice crossgraining on the blade.
    And scabbard in pristine condition.
    A very nice dagger with no major issues imo.

Best regards
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

I also found this one which was a bit cheaper but not quiet as nice, mind telling me what you think of this one? Thanks again for your help.
    [/ATTACH]Is this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchIs this a good? real? SA DienstdolchThanks Ullergaad,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this a good? real? SA Dienstdolch  

Hello again.

This is a NSKK dagger known by the black scabbard.
    This hersteller/maker Gebrüder Heller of Schmalkalden made 46000 sa/nskk daggers so a common sight.
    I personally would go for the first sa dagger you showed by Carl Julius Krebs..
    The blade on the NSKK dagger have seen better days and looks like it is all gray and no crossgraining left..
    Other than that also a great dagger and a bonus with the leather hanger.
    Just my opinion.
    But up to the individual of course and the wallet of that individual

Best regards
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Awesome, thanks for all your help. I think i might just dig a little deeper into the ol coin purse and get the first one.
    Thanks again mate.

You are welcome!

Happy collecting.

I’m just a little concerned that the handle and top crossguard don’t match up perfectly. Is this an issue? Or am I getting a bit carried away?
    Cheers.

Quote by AussieNewbie View Post
    I’m just a little concerned that the handle and top crossguard don’t match up perfectly. Is this an issue? Or am I getting a bit carried away?
    Cheers.
    I do see what you saying.. it do not fit all good to the top guard, but could be the case of someone opened it and put it the wrong way around?
    Overall a nice early dagger still.

Thanks mate, just didn’t want my first dagger to be a fizzer, lol.

He wants 1200 US, bit much? Or should I jump all over it? Sorry bout all the questions mate, I’m just super excited.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast