Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch

Article about: Now thats a very nice SA Andrew would you like me to mind it for you thanks for showing, cheers Ronnie

?

What a fantastic personalization! Never seen anything like it. Thanks for showing

Danny

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch
    P
    Many

Super Haco with a beauty personalization! NICE blade too! Congrats.. Kevin.

Hi guys here is another Haco Berlin dagger, I opened it for some further study and information in this topic.
    This Dagger is stamped with the letters A....R in the guards, also the 3 digit number 958 is written in black ink. I cant find any stamp or marking on the tang so its hard to say who made this one.
    I hope this give some extra information about these nice Haco daggers.

Regards Raf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch   Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch   Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

It has been a while since I was able to sign on the site and I will get my HACO's out and see what I can contribute. I have a couple of two digit HACO's and mostly three digit others. Some were colored pencil and some (most) are black ink numbered. Now, I hope I can post pictures as well as the other contributors and show some of my HACO SA's.

Awesome .Great to see you posting Mark
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I looked at the HACO SA's I have and two are NSKK, and 12 SA's. The lowest number is 22 which I got from the late Matt Calderone who operated Matt's Collectibles and then others I recorded who sold them to me and the cost. My suppliers were Bill Shea, Houstin Coates, Denny Roach, Herr Mann, Dick Pankowski and others. I was surprised to see a couple or three of 4 digit numbers as well. I have not studied these daggers in a few years so it will take a little to record each one. So far, all correct marked crossguards and now I will TRY to post a pic or two in a bit.

Thanks a lot Gentlemen...what is the story on the coffin? I always thought that this was a fake...apparently not so.

Quote by Spenser View Post
    Thanks a lot Gentlemen...what is the story on the coffin? I always thought that this was a fake...apparently not so.
    The coffin was custom made by a collector many years ago and has nothing to do with the SA and is for display purposes only. It just adds a dark tone to the SA.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

One of my Haco's. Red ink and forge mark on the tang.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

another two example's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch   Haco Early SA Dienst Dolch  

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast