Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help! sa dagger

Article about: Hi David and welcome to the forum,, I would like to see a somewhat closer pic of the photo on the right( with less light ),, in comparison with the closeup of the logo pic in the middle. The

Default Help! sa dagger

Hi everyone, please could you tell me your opinions on this sa dagger? Thinking about having it! Thanks for your time Full details

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Help! sa dagger

David, you need to post the photos, not just the link. If the dagger gets sold, the link is dead and we have a thread about a dagger we can't actually see anymore. Therefore it becomes of no use to anyone.

I don't know how I'm using my phone mate.... It's on jc militaria for £425

Pics aren't the greatest, but it looks ok - though I'd want some clearer shots.........
    Regards,

Steve.

That's what I was thinking, I can't see no gaps in the fittings though, looks ok just wanted a second opinion on the pics I have. Thanks though I appreciate your input! The seller is quite well regarded in the uk.....

I am with Steve, you need better pics.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu∑ri∑bus u∑num[/h]

What's your opinions on it with the pics I do have? (Sorry if I seem impatiant my internets low)

From what I can see of it, it looks okey. Not an early piece, though-with the plated fittings and all, and the scabbard has some seriously unattractive chipping to it. It doesn't even have a Hanger with it. Definitely not something that I would spend £425 on.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Adrian View Post
    David, you need to post the photos, not just the link. If the dagger gets sold, the link is dead and we have a thread about a dagger we can't actually see anymore. Therefore it becomes of no use to anyone.
    Adrian, do you ever feel like a broken record?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast