Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help with SA dagger value and quality

Article about: Hi, Have the possibility to bu this SA dagger for 570 Euro. What do you think about value and price?

Default Help with SA dagger value and quality

Hi,

Have the possibility to bu this SA dagger for 570 Euro. What do you think about value and price?Help with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and qualityHelp with SA dagger value and quality

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with SA dagger value and quality
    P
    Many

I'd say that's an attractive and clean dagger, and a desirable earlier-produced piece at that...Wm signifies issue to GAU WESTMARK...Price seems good to me, under $600...Hopefully one of our dagger-gurus will add their learned expertise...
    cheers, Glenn

MAP
    ?

Hmmmm. The SA button is not facing the right way.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I say its a double posting which it sure is from March 4th.

SA-Dagger Wagner&Lange,Solingen

Thread closed
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

SwedishViking..if you double post again for value..I will remove the dagger..and any history of your being here on this forum.

Am I clear ??
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill