Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help on transitional Sa dagger

Article about: Hi all...what do you think about this Sa dagger made by klittermann & Moog during the transitional period? The washer seems odd but the rest of the dagger seems legit to me...Many thanks

Default Help on transitional Sa dagger

Hi all...what do you think about this Sa dagger made by klittermann & Moog during the transitional period?
    The washer seems odd but the rest of the dagger seems legit to me...Many thanks fior help
    Help on transitional Sa daggerHelp on transitional Sa daggerHelp on transitional Sa daggerHelp on transitional Sa daggerHelp on transitional Sa dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help on transitional Sa dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on transitional Sa dagger
    P
    Many

The tang nut has a total loss of plating ..and I am curious of the condition on the top of the upper guard.
    The Grip eagle has an odd shape to it..and could very well be the angle of the photo. The eagle has a squashed look to it. Just an observation.

The leather washer I can do without and does nothing for the dagger.
    Scabbard appears to be an early type.
    The blade looks ok ..through the muck and I do see acid etching in the logo.

The condition overall is a grade B+
    Regards Larry

Good to see you posting Luca
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks a lot Larry...i did not pay attention enough on the scabbard...

?

Walk away from this East Block dagger, its a put together parts dagger with a fake blade.
    This very logo is currently extensively used for forgery, just to get more money, as it is a rather rare maker to find ( when Original )
    The blade is a not good on this one.

the rest well.. Larry explained it all

Ger

Thanks Gerrit..this dagger would have fooled me😁

?

Quote by lucabrnroma View Post
    Thanks Gerrit..this dagger would have fooled me��
    Luca i have seen VERY good copies bearing this exact same logo, regrinded blades with a reasonable good crossgrain.

This was an easy one

Ger