Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Herm Konejung SA Dienst Dolch

Article about: Here are some pictures of my latest find. The scabbard is missing the carrying ring, and the anodizing is thin but it's a cool maker mark and I had to have it. For sure it's a well worn dagg

Default Herm Konejung SA Dienst Dolch

Here are some pictures of my latest find. The scabbard is missing the carrying ring, and the anodizing is thin but it's a cool maker mark and I had to have it. For sure it's a well worn dagger but I really like it.

Rich

Last edited by Larry C; 07-17-2012 at 02:15 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Herm Konejung SA

Great dagger! I like the scabbard! Is the ball at the bottom of the scabbard flatened? I love how dark and detailed the blade is! Thanks for showing.

Ray

?

Rich, The dagger might be well worn but that blade is a Minter

Congrats on your latest SA purchase

Regards Mac 66.

Nice dagger - even with the worn scabbard. Not a maker I've seen often.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

The early of earlys as I call it. A great maker to have in an SA collection. The grip is well worn which says alot of the actions of the original owner. He must have been standing guard somewhere as his hand was on the grip most of the time. The missing carrying ring is minimal ,,which could be replaced from a parts dagger if needed,, or leave it as is. The history is the same. Nice pick up Rich. Regards Larry

Thanks for the kind words Gents...a keeper for sure. Yes Larry, the lower fitting ball is crushed, but everybody gets their balls crushed from time to time . Sorry I did fail to mention that. I know these Sa's, along with their history is your passion...keen eye.

Rich

Hey Rich , Rayvinton made the observation of your ball,,I have enough of my own problems with mine!!

Larry, Ray,

I apologize. I read the posts quick and replied, but as you can see, I have a good memory...it's just too damn short.

Thanks again.

Rich

?

Default Re: Herm Konejung SA Dienst Dolch

That blade is a real killer!
    I also like the nice coloured grip, this one's got tons of character!
    With the scabbard laying cross beneath that superb blade it would make a great display!!

Cheers,
    Ger

Default Re: Herm Konejung SA Dienst Dolch

Wow that moto has kept up nice n' black GOOD MONEY HERE lul