Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

How much is this sa dagger worth?

Article about: Here are some pics of the dagger. It's pretty rust. How much would I be able to get for it how it is. Or should I clean off the rust on shine up the blade. If I did that how much would it be

Default How much is this sa dagger worth?

Here are some pics of the dagger. It's pretty rust. How much would I be able to get for it how it is. Or should I clean off the rust on shine up the blade. If I did that how much would it be worth then?

********* PHOTOS REMOVED DUE TO BEING POSTED A THIRD TIME ***********
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-22-2017 at 12:34 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How much is this sa dagger worth?
    P
    Many

You've already asked the question and already been told that this is not what the forum is about.

?

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    You've already asked the question and already been told that this is not what the forum is about.
    I agree !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Check various dealer websites and you should find your answer. It's just a tiny bit of effort...

I have already merged a few posts of the same dagger due to other participants comments..I also left a redirect into the SA forum for further review.

Is my sa dagger real? If so what year does it look like?

DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD OF THE SAME.... A 4TH TIME !!

If your looking for a quick exit..you are well on your way into that direction ...dont Gamble in this circumstance ..guaranteed the house will win and you will not . You have already received numerous replies in the merged thread.

This thread closed and will be deleted shortly.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Typical comes here, contributes nothing and expects to be enriched. NOT!!!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

He only existed to be banned .... like kicking a comic book to the curb
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This moron completely disregarded Larry's PM and started a 4th thread on this dagger, which I deleted last night. This morning, I received this PM from him:

"Alright hold on one second... I get deleting my other posts because I posted them to many times BECAUSE I didnt know they posted because I could never find them when I did!! But why was my sa dagger transformation thread deleted???? I worked two hours to restore that dagger and you go deleting it!? Listen like I said I et the other ones! I got no notifications or anything on this site telling me I had other threads people were responding too. I even tried to find my threads before but couldn't! There was no reason to go deleting that one... and also I dont look to be ENRICHED! I was curious as to if it was even real! I tried multiple times to look at my profile but it said I couldn't because I needed to post 5 times. So I don't get why you friggen went and deleted that?????? "

I would have banned him for this but Larry beat me to it. Some folks just do not want to get with the program and do not fit in here.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Its not a matter of getting notifications ...its the action of logging in and going to that forum and giving a bit of a,search ..which in his case he had 4 threads.

How about sending a Mod or a participating member in that thread a PM ..asking for help. If a member has the power and ability to post threads ...sending a PM is a menial task which he could not grasp that concept ..in turn ..the entitlement card is pulled from his pocket and we owe him for all his hard work here.

New members reading this please just ask for help by sending a PM ...don't fall prey and assume you are in control ..because of what happened in this thread.. This person clearly was not.

Please ask questions

Regards Larry