Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions please

Article about: I have seen this for sale and it looks pretty good. I have asked for blade close-ups, but here is what I have so far. Handle shows a little sign of splitiing along grain just above the cross

?

Default M7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions please

I have seen this for sale and it looks pretty good. I have asked for blade close-ups, but here is what I have so far. Handle shows a little sign of splitiing along grain just above the cross guard. Couple of scratches on scabbard. Has blade edge been sharpened? Graining evident but also looks like either it was cleaned maybe or age discoloration? There is a similar one on the first page of SA daggers here but with a black scabbard. Any opinions welcome. Price is $475

M7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions please
    P
    Many

?

More pics:

M7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions pleaseM7/10 JA Henckels SA Dolch for opinions please

Hi Alikat..Nice conditioned Late SA. I am hoping that I am not seeing finger print smudging on the blade. Lovely and well kept otherwise. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Hello Alikat,

the overal look aint that bad indeed, but what we seek for when we buy a RZM dagger, is a screaming blade, otherwise buy an early one.
    Unfortunate this blade has been cleaned and the Original RZM grain aint there, only traces of its former glory.
    Question: is it a sound investment?
    I guess so, try to get if for 450 dollars.

Regards,
    Ger

?

Thanks for the help with this one, I will let you know how I get on. I have an early one already that this will go nicely with.

There also seems to be a few scratches on the lower edge of the blade in addition to the 'cleaning' (ie: re-polished). But if the price is right, and you need to fill in a hole in a collection all in all I've seen much worse. Best Regards, Fred