Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My new sa dagger

Article about: by pammy here is one i found on the web.. Pammy, It's a 1st type SA-Marine dagger with silver finnish, only the 2nd type has gold finnish to match the others naval insignias. Here is a text

?

Default Re: My new sa dagger

I new that brian ,i was just saying in your other post that you had a few nice sa daggers...pm me abought your sa...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new sa dagger
    P
    Many

Quote by pammy View Post
    I new that brian ,i was just saying in your other post that you had a few nice sa daggers...pm me abought your sa...
    Message sent, and sorry about the confusion on my part.

Brian

?

Hi,i started to buy sa hangers on e-bay..have no idea as i only have the one dagger for now,i guess i better get another next month..is there anything that will not hurt the leather to make it not so stiff and break?thanks .here is my new picture as the hanger i got hooked on mine is solid nickle as it matches the scabbard pretty good looks like it came with it as the leather is the same color as scabbard...the other hanger is solid nickle with a gold look to it and the third one is a rzm blated one...am i doing good ? learning that is? WHY IS THE HANGER SO GOLD?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger  

?

S
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

R.R
    ?

Pammy,

The gold efect may be tobacco contamination. Some SA daggers exposed a continuous tobacco smoke assumed a similar gold aspect and are sometimes confunded with the SA-Marine daggers.

Here a example.

Regards,

Ricardo

?

thank you as i never new that! it sure looks great/different as i did not buy it thinking that it was gold looking ,i bought it mostly for the belt loup..thank you for that.is there real gold sa daggers out there?thanks, i do see a little gold to it..can you post a cloes up picture as i did to compare?not real real gold but gold color?

"real gold" as in the precious metal???...no i dont think so...

?

here is one i found on the web..

R.R
    ?

Pammy,

This dagger don't belongs to me, I usually collect some SA dagger pictures on the net to my own database. In my opinion this dagger don't has original gold finnish, but it is tobacco contamined. Observe the eagle has a gold apearence too. The SA-Marine daggers has silver eagle like others SA daggers.

The last picture is from a SA-Marine dagger.

Regards,

Ricardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

My new sa dagger  

?

they sure look pretty like that i think!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast