Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

My new sa dagger

Article about: by pammy here is one i found on the web.. Pammy, It's a 1st type SA-Marine dagger with silver finnish, only the 2nd type has gold finnish to match the others naval insignias. Here is a text

R.R
    ?

Default Re: My new sa dagger

Quote by pammy View Post
    here is one i found on the web..
    Pammy,

It's a 1st type SA-Marine dagger with silver finnish, only the 2nd type has gold finnish to match the others naval insignias.

Here is a text explaining the two types: http://germandressdaggers.com/SA%20Marine.htm

Regards

Ricardo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new sa dagger
    P
    Many

?

thanks , i had nothing to do but mess with my new items. i was going to have the flag framed ,and line my display case with the original war merit ribbons...i almost have enough..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks , i had nothing to do but mess with my new items. i was going to have the flag framed ,and line my display case with the original war merit ribbons...i almost have enough..
    Great looking display of TR items, Pammy !
    You've done well adding to your collection....

Regards, Steve.

what are those early sa marine daggers worth,,,i have only seen two in about 49 years of collecting,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images My new sa dagger 

Quote by pammy View Post
    Hi Pammy, all you have done with your display case looks great

I see you have a small German Minefield flag that is missing the red painted metal "rod or stake"....I have an extra original metal rod that does not have a flag attached..... if you want to put your flag on it, you can have it. PM me where to send it.
    Here's a pic of what the flags are supposed to look like if you have not seen them with the metal rod.
    I keep the two flags I have, with my grenade & mine collection in a Soviet mortar shell made that was made into an improvised hand grenade!! I like these little flags also

Regards, Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new sa dagger   My new sa dagger  

My new sa dagger  

?

Iam trying to sell my sa dagger adolf volker for $550 i cant seem to get the add to work?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9