Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My SA Transitional By Puma

Article about: Here are Photo's of my Transitional From Puma

Default My SA Transitional By Puma

Here are Photo's of my Transitional From Puma My SA Transitional By PumaMy SA Transitional By PumaMy SA Transitional By PumaMy SA Transitional By PumaMy SA Transitional By PumaMy SA Transitional By PumaMy SA Transitional By Puma

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My SA Transitional By Puma
    P
    Many

That's a nice clean blade, congrats !!!

Very nice Bob. Like the dark etching and the fittings. Good find! Bob

Nothing much to add with this one! A Nice Puma!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    That's a nice clean blade, congrats !!!
    Thanks Max

Very nice looking dagger Bob Transitional daggers are not so easy to find in this condition, Nice fit too

Regards Rafael

Quote by RafaelDaggers View Post
    Very nice looking dagger Bob Transitional daggers are not so easy to find in this condition, Nice fit too

Regards Rafael
    Thanks Rafael , I bought it on Gun Broker Found out this seller Had a web sight RW Militaria and is a great person and all his blades are in Mint condition he said he would make a little better price on most of his Daggers Blades. I have been Lucky on Gun Broker I bought my 120/34 SS in the same shape on Gun Broker. Its not like ebay LOL. But I guess I was Lucky the best way to buy a good Original dagger is by a person that has a reputation or off from a site like this where you know they are real and by people that really know their daggers Oh yea I think I already tolod you how much I like your web sight

Great find and great condition for a transitional . gunbroker. Seems to be a crap shoot sometimes.

Glad you done well on the 2 finds. Cool militaria

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Great find and great condition for a transitional . gunbroker. Seems to be a crap shoot sometimes.

Glad you done well on the 2 finds. Cool militaria

Regards Larry
    Well Larry Both daggers I ran through the club first. On the SS I had a very limited time before some body else bought it. So everything worked out fine The buyer was an honest person and the dagger was even better then he described . I'm a happy camper

?

Very nice Transitional Puma SA Bob

Great Find , Congrats !!!

Regards Mac 66

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast