Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung

Article about: Just picked this dagger at Wilmington show. Not a very common maker, couldn't find one on this site so thought I should show it. Steve

Default New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung

Just picked this dagger at Wilmington show. Not a very common maker, couldn't find one on this site so thought I should show it.

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung   New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung  

New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung   New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung  

Last edited by Larry C; 06-21-2015 at 03:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New SA dagger H&F Lauterjung
    P
    Many

Nice piece by an uncommon Solingen maker! Look at the crossgrain on the blade! Good pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Steve..I agree and disagree with William...yes it is quite uncommon to find this producer these days..yet on a rarity standard...it is in the middle of the scale in sightings. yet a great find and agree with William.

Quite lovely and a tight fit grip to crossguard....the grip eagle is perfect and tight also. Although somewhat common an obscure find these days in the SA Hunt. Use no flash and use indirect lighting or an outside overcast day.

I also noticed it has the first type early snap clip..that goes very well with this early producer. the Anodizing is very nice..and I still see quite amount of laquer left on the scabbard.

Very impressive find !! Congratulations Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice pick up Steve!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Hi Steve,

Lovely early SA by H&F Lauterjung

this is the way you want to find them

Congrats !

Mac 66.

Very nice.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very nice dagger.

Very nice dagger. I would bet the "W" in the center of the maker mark stands for Widdert, the area of Solingen it was made in.. Kevin.

Early SA's are the way to go! Great find!

Quote by heers68 View Post
    Very nice dagger. I would bet the "W" in the center of the maker mark stands for Widdert, the area of Solingen it was made in.. Kevin.
    Yes Kevin it is Widdert ..also the producer Gebr. Grafrath "Grawiso " was in the Widdert area....curious now if these 2 producers worked together. Great observation . Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast