Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSKK chained transition dagger

Article about: Have an opportunity to possibly purchase one . Can't remember the maker as I felt it was overpriced. Any advice on the going rate on something like this? Thanks in advance. PS no district ma

?

Default NSKK chained transition dagger

Have an opportunity to possibly purchase one . Can't remember the maker as I felt it was overpriced. Any advice on the going rate on something like this? Thanks in advance. PS no district marks on guard either.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK chained transition dagger
    P
    Many

Hi Wick...advice would begin with photos ...as value depends upon condition.

get some pics and post them here to discuss what the pros and cons would be.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry!

?

its missing a link ( which imo is the main one that says NSKK on it) and seems to be in ruff shape but figured ide share.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK chained transition dagger   NSKK chained transition dagger  

NSKK chained transition dagger   NSKK chained transition dagger  

Does appear to be on the rough side in my opinion. I would wait for a better example especially if the price is on the high side.

?

I tend to agree it would be a pass based on condition. If it is a steal of a deal and you don't mind the nuances & rough state that is up to you of course. I notice the tag says "marine dagger" It does not look to me that the fittings had gilding on them. I am unsure the seller is listing properly as a marine dagger unless I am mistaken here.

Here are some pictures of my double Proofed SA Dagger. “J.A. Henckels Zwillingswerk Solingen”. Below the trademark is a double RZM circle having a shaded inner area. The RZM is placed over the Henckels’ code, “M 7/10” and below this the date of production, “1938”

Rossi

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

First do a bit of research before you jump into a chained NSKK.

Look at the chain please…..would that be a real one ?????
    Then the scabbard fitting...then the connectorlinks....are they the proper material?
    Are they thick enough….
    What is that for stange mark on the topclip?
    Is that the proper place for it...

This one has some many red flags that even a colour blind could see that "issues" do not cover the load.

I would not want that dagger anywhere even near my collection.

Ger

?

It is a mess IMO. And not a deal at all. Thanks guys for your time and nice photos!

?

Quote by wick View Post
    It is a mess IMO. And not a deal at all. Thanks guys for your time and nice photos!

Thanks Wick for posting it. It is always good for the collector community to see what is up for sale. Smart to walk as there are better examples as Gerrit states without the various issues. Have a great weekend! Be well

?

Thank you for the kind words and I would have to agree it is good for the community to see weird stuff that's out there. BTW what lens are you using for your photos? Enjoy your weekend as well!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast