Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK dagger

Article about: RZM M.7/67/38 marked NSKK dagger. Loop clip is marked RZM M.5/71 and OLC. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default NSKK dagger

RZM M.7/67/38 marked NSKK dagger. Loop clip is marked RZM M.5/71 and OLC. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK dagger  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSKK dagger

Nice collectible dagger and theme display.

NSKK daggerVery nice Rich I have the same pennant.

ERIC

?

cogwheel,Thanks! I was going to put my NSKK newspaper,kepi and the 1936 Motorbrigade Franken plaque in the pic also. Should I have? Let me know and I'll post them.
    ez1969,Thanks! It is the same! I got this in the 1970's. Rich A. in Pa.

It would be interesting to see more photos of the blade and a closeup of the RZM number..of this dagger. Gottlieb Hammesfahr..was never contracted to make SA daggers and only had an RZM permit to make SS RZM daggers..which is still considered contentious along with any SA type dagger. More photos would be great to see. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry i have seen a few with this RZM codes on the internet, even a NSKK chained dagger which for sure was a faked one, chain clip etc repro
    WW2 GERMAN MILITARIA - Gallery: D-EW-D-39

the other ones had kind of brushed blades, so i havent find one that looks genuine.
    Here one thats posted at the WAF
    cheers,
    Ger
    NSKK dagger

Thanks fpr posting that photo Gerrit as seen here in this link https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...r-rzm-code.jpg

The letter M in RZM the bottom is opened up..so now we have to different RZM numbers..which IMO the one you posted is bogus...with it being non conforming in size an shape. I like to see if Rich the original poster would be able to provide close ups of his example.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Here is a pic. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK dagger