Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK Dagger Haenel

Article about: Hi guys, I have been offered this dagger, I know its in bits, but if I get for around 200 Euros, do you think it would be worthy, appreciate your comments, best regards, Juan

Default NSKK Dagger Haenel

Hi guys, I have been offered this dagger, I know its in bits, but if I get it for around 200 Euros, do you think it would be worthy, appreciate your comments, best regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Dagger Haenel   NSKK Dagger Haenel  

NSKK Dagger Haenel   NSKK Dagger Haenel  

NSKK Dagger Haenel  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Dagger Haenel
    P
    Many

I dont know why there are grind marks in the blade..and the dagger alone without the scabbrd..is worth more the 200 euros. Seems as though someone denazified the grip eagle. I cant see any traces of this being a Rohm dedication pattern. The scabbard appears strange under the soft light, yet it has a faded anodized black scabbard appearing chalky due to the total loss of laquer. Rare to find these type of Scabbards on these NSKK pattern daggers. Some were painted and others ordered through SA channels being anodized. I cant say for sure if it belongs with this dagger but surely it fits the time period

The gruppe mark "Mi" Mitte, is correct for this producer. I think this is a fair price for a dagger with some condition issues. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, as always of great help, will try and make a nice deal although its not the best looking one, but that is ok to me for this price level, will keep you posted, best regards, Juan

These Suhl daggers with their gunstock oak grips are very desirable daggers among SA collectors. The low step crossguards on these Suhl types have an aesthetic appeal to it..which many find attractive..next to an Eickhorn high step crossguards. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very interesting its ashame that is denazified, but this is this dagger s history, regards, Juan
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    These Suhl daggers with their gunstock oak grips are very desirable daggers among SA collectors. The low step crossguards on these Suhl types have an aesthetic appeal to it..which many find attractive..next to an Eickhorn high step crossguards. Best Larry

Hi Larry, I have bought it for that price level I told you about, happy with it, hopefully I will be able to add more nice daggers to my collection in the near future, will contact you should I come across some more daggers, best regards and have a nice week end, Juan

Hi Larry, how can you see in general if there any traces of groung Rohm?
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    I dont know why there are grind marks in the blade..and the dagger alone without the scabbrd..is worth more the 200 euros. Seems as though someone denazified the grip eagle. I cant see any traces of this being a Rohm dedication pattern. The scabbard appears strange under the soft light, yet it has a faded anodized black scabbard appearing chalky due to the total loss of laquer. Rare to find these type of Scabbards on these NSKK pattern daggers. Some were painted and others ordered through SA channels being anodized. I cant say for sure if it belongs with this dagger but surely it fits the time period

The gruppe mark "Mi" Mitte, is correct for this producer. I think this is a fair price for a dagger with some condition issues. Regards Larry

From the photos provided..No I can not..but Im leaning more on someones poor attempt to sharpen the blade as the grinding marks on both sides of the blade makes sense for this process to be performed. IMO I feel someone wanted to sharpen it..and did a bad job at it. Regards Larry

you don't let the grass grow under your feet Jamoros.lol