MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK Dagger worth $300?

Article about: Hello! I saw the post of the SA dagger that was bought for \\$350, and was thinking about asking the same question. I bought this NSKK transitional dagger at a Militaria show on Dec. 2nd of la

Default NSKK Dagger worth $300?

Hello! I saw the post of the SA dagger that was bought for $350, and was thinking about asking the same question. I bought this NSKK transitional dagger at a Militaria show on Dec. 2nd of last year, and was wondering if $300 is a good price for it (I know that some of these have sold for $400, but I would still like to hear your guys’ opinions), and what you guys think in general of it.

NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?NSKK Dagger worth 0?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK Dagger worth 0?
    P
    Many

?

Great price for a transitional dagger.
    Photo By Ralph Siegert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK Dagger worth 0?  

?

First i would put the dagger the right way in its scabbard, before Ade catches you…..
    Condition and originality determens its value, its up to the buyer what he pays for it, the 350usd one is in mint condition, that is something to keep in mind.
    Always prefer quality above rarity, only when there is no other way to get that "one rare" maker buy less quality.
    In the end good quality stuff is easy to sell, low quality isnt, and we are all just temporary keepers of relics….
    We all pass them on to another collector in time...

Regards
    Ger

For those who collect SA transitionals ..this is one of the obscure and rare produced pieces.

Hang onto it until you can upgrade to a better quality example.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by gerrit View Post
    First i would put the dagger the right way in its scabbard, before Ade catches you.....

Sorry about that! I fixed it now.