Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

NSKK M7/13 ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger

Article about: Hey all, This dagger looks fine to me. It cracks in the handle, seller says tip is frayed and blade shows some scratches. Besides the obvious things wrong I wanted to know if anyone else see

?

Default NSKK M7/13 ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger

Hey all,

This dagger looks fine to me. It cracks in the handle, seller says tip is frayed and blade shows some scratches. Besides the obvious things wrong I wanted to know if anyone else sees anything. After all, its always good to get a second opinion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger   NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger  

NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger   NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger  

NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger   NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger  

NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK M7/13  ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: NSKK M7/13 ARTHUR SCHUTTELHOFER & CO Dagger

dramos,

not a dagger i would buy personally because of its very poor condition,

whats the price on this piece ?

Regards Mac 66.

?

Seller says he has been offered $400, but that was through a side offer on ebay before it was removed for having the swastika. I personally wouldn't spend $400 on it, maybe if it was an earlier dagger and the blade wasn't frayed, but not for a late war one.

Hey Doug...good choice to make not to pick this one up. Mac 66 made valid points. Im sure it has seen its better days,,but not for $400. I have seen great conditioned early SAs going for that much at auction. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thats what I thought when I heard the price. I love collecting and adding pieces but do not want to have to take a loss should the time come that I need to sell them or when I try to upgrade. I may pick it up if the seller wants to really drop his price, it would be my first NSKK, but I will not jump into making an hasty purchases.