Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Nskk rzm 7/12

Article about: Hi I recently bought this NSKK My concern about this is the offcenter rzm mark. Is it a fake. I like the crossgrains though. Reg Lars

Default Nskk rzm 7/12

Hi
    I recently bought this NSKK
    My concern about this is the offcenter
    rzm mark. Is it a fake. I like the crossgrains though.
    Reg
    LarsNskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nskk rzm 7/12
    P
    Many

Lars you have spent time here and know the difference of not buying something first you are not sure of. What do you think ..and please exercise your own brain muscles and try reading some threads.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

But I am Larry, I read and read trying to learn.
    So I bought this from an old collector because It looked ok to me.

Ok Lars ..no problem ..just a reminder . I can't judge the dagger on a small cell phone screen. .presently at work but hopeful for others to chime in on their thoughts .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for your time anyway.
    I try to upload better pictures for the next time.
    Regards Lars

Don't forget ..there is the forums search engine in.the upper right hand corner. I found a few RZM7/12 threads there.

Been there for first aid, gnæg gnæg.
    Thank you for helping, What a marvelous jolly fine place this is.

I don,t see a problem with the offcenter rzm mark, we see this more often. this one is not a fake but for a good expertise we need brighter picture, s.
    Especially of the scabbard I can't see if the paint is original.
    three posts below this one state (Transitional Puma maker mark) other maker but the same question.

Regards Rafael
    Last edited by RafaelDaggers; 08-04-2016 at 06:08 AM.

Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Nskk rzm 7/12Thank you Rafael.
    I have, for comparison, listed some of my other scabbards. They are original.
    Have a great day.
    Best regards
    Lars

Todays lesson for me is that there is nothing strange with RZM marks off-center

I've searched and saw other 7/12 originals also off-center.
    Thanks guys

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast