Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This one realy rings my Bell :)

Article about: This early SA dagger by Bell is as good as they come, its a maker you dont come across often and rates a 7 on the list. Great overall fit, nice dull patina and a never cleaned blade! This on

?

Default This one realy rings my Bell :)

This early SA dagger by Bell is as good as they come, its a maker you dont come across often and rates a 7 on the list.
    Great overall fit, nice dull patina and a never cleaned blade!
    This one dropped on my doorstep today!
    A blade with gorgeous cross grain and full black burnish makes it a looker and a shame to keep it in its scabbard
    No dents in the scabbard, its anodation still present a dent free grip and a great hanger to complete the set.
    Well i let the pics do the talking!
    Enjoy this Bell!
    regards,
    Ger
    This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)This one realy rings my Bell :)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This one realy rings my Bell :)
    P
    Many

?

Ger,

Thats a Cracker

Keeper for sure mate !

Mint blade & lovely wood grip, Mcsarr 7

Best Mac 66.

?

Very nice Ger another great piece.. & some excellent photos too. Cheers Terry.

No upgrading this one. Looks like it just came from the factory. Whoever had this one must have been super careful wearing it. Only the hanger shows it was ever touched at all. Great SA.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Beautiful.

?

Ger , my mouth is moving but no words are coming out !! Just WOW It's a real treat to see it , so thanks . As Terry said , nice close up photography mate
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hi Ger , not my usual area of comment but that is a "scorcher" of an SA. A real beauty! Well bought "ol boy" , Leon.

?

Fantastic..i hope whenever I score myself an SA it looks half as good as this!

Im choked up !.... I can safely say...MINTY MINT ...full all the way !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Another fine example of early SA dagger craftsmanship. Someone has taken great care of this piece for the last 70+ years. Exquisite blade! Thanks for letting us drool!
    Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast