Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Opiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthof

Article about: Hello. I bought this dagger recently the price was ok and everything looks good...but...there are no group markings and no letters inside the crossguards, and the tang of the blade and the w

Default Opiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthof

Hello.
    I bought this dagger recently the price was ok and everything looks good...but...there are no group markings and no letters inside the crossguards, and the tang of the blade and the wooden grip has no markings or lettersOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthofOpiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthof on it.
    I wanted to ask if the dagger is not fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthof
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opiniion about an SA dagger rzm7/112 carl wusthof

The dagger is original, but it has had a hard life. Maybe the eagle is replaced.

Cheers, Ade.

?

hi ,original sa dagger . a replacement scabbard would improve it for display . looking at the rust damage to the scabbard i would keep the blade out of it for fear of the rust spreading to the blade....cheers paul

Thank again .
    And the scabbard is the next thing on my buy list.

Nice orig late SA dagger a differnt scabbard im sure would be nice but if you cant afford to do so you could make a project out of it . Lots of relic referb threds good luck I like it.

Eric

Dear langaadi, you've got yourself a "transitional" dagger, that means it is marked with the producer and the RZM. Time period is somewhere between 1936 and 1939. It looks original to me. The eagle might have been out and/or replaced, hard to say.Still not bad...Be careful if you buy a new scabbard. Not every piece will fit your SA. Have fun..