Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Opinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bag

Article about: I recently picked up this SA dagger. Being pretty new to the hobby, I was curious what others more experienced might have to say about it.

Default Opinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bag

I recently picked up this SA dagger. Being pretty new to the hobby, I was curious what others more experienced might have to say about it.

Opinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bagOpinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bagOpinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bagOpinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bagOpinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this presented dagger with hanger and bag
    P
    Many

The only thing I can comment on here is the rather poor fit of the crossguard. I don't collect or study these, so can't say any more.

B.B.

?

Hello, please, etc. are always welcome...

My apologies - Hello! I'm new here... I hope it's OK for me to post. I made a somewhat impulse buy on the SA dagger pictured above, and sure would appreciate it if some more experienced folks would give their opinions/thoughts. ....please?

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    The only thing I can comment on here is the rather poor fit of the crossguard. I don't collect or study these, so can't say any more.

B.B.
    Thats not the only problem with it 🤣

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Thats not the only problem with it ��
    The whole thing doesn't exude authenticity to me, if I'm honest. I'd rather not comment where I feel I'm not qualified to do so, though. Would rather leave it to the pros, and wait until I have a few of these in the collection. Then I'd at least be speaking from a position of comparative knowledge.

Regards, B.B.

..please tell me more - I can take it.

I can also take more detailed pics if needed...

MAP
    ?

Welcome Sunking...you certainly will get unvarnished views with maybe a bit of humor mixed in. But all with a goal of proving the information that is needed

As noted. Always better to know the truth

Our dagger experts will be around shortly but from my cell phone I am not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling.

May I ask where this was obtained? Show? eBay? Dealer?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Sun King,

Welcome to the forum. I am mobile today but the RZM etch and motto etch seem off from what I can see. I will try to get back on later when I am in front of my computer. Crossguard Fittings should not be that far off from the wood hilt. Some wood shrinkage normally happens but not like that. Can you post an up close of Adler / eagle and runes button? I am not liking it at first glance. Printing on bag seems awful dark and paper looks new. Check paper bag to see if finish on it is shiny or matte.

See what others think as well. You might wait to get other opinions and the see if you can get a refund or return.

Rossi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast