Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Original or not?

Article about: To be totally truthful, the 1st dagger is worthless. It's been Badly abused and ruined. The 2nd dagger is in Terrible condition and is nowhere Near being worth 300 Euros. And, the 3rd dagger

To be totally truthful, the 1st dagger is worthless. It's been Badly abused and ruined. The 2nd dagger is in Terrible condition and is nowhere Near being worth 300 Euros. And, the 3rd dagger is fake and good only for the trash can.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original or not?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Whoa slow down Guys...dont start posting different type daggers on the same thread. We will lose many prospective topics..which should be separated into is own designated forum. Keep them separate if there is any intention of a discussion about the dagger itself. Im trying to stay away from the "is it real or fake threads" take a look into the threads and see the differences for yourself or I will be forced to delete the the entire thread. Regards Larry
    I apologize for posting SS and SA daggers. But you understand i´m confused as a newbie.

Understandable Don...but now you know. Future access to certain daggers is easily found within one designated topic forum. No problem. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3