Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...

Article about: I think Larry is spot on. The big early Logo has been used on the first series of Rohm dedicated daggers. IMO the blade could very well be real. Scabbard is for sure no eickhorn and a later

?

Default Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...

I am not sure what this exactly is....but has a black sheath...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...   Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...  

Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...   Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...  

Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...   Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...
    P
    Many

An aged fake? If that had been an authentic inscribed blade, the makers mark squirrel would be right down close to the crossguard, but this one is up far from it as usually seen.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Aged fake for $50? I picked this today...

I picked this for 50...the widow's, story... is outlandish, but she was very adamant about it...I know the daggers are not weapons, but dress daggers. So here goes... She swears that some German stabbed and killed a GI with it...and her husband picked this off this German dead hands after her man killed him...Outlandish? But that would explain the darn rust on the blade and nowhere else...

?

I dont believe the story...but for 50 I can listen

the wooden handle and Rohm inscription say fake. the story even faker! And of course, No that does NOT explain the blade coloring.

need better photos without the glare of flash.

?

I will try getting some better ones shortly....they was from camera phone.

?

As requested...some better pics....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...   Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...  

Picked new SA dagger with another inscription on the back...  

?

The eagle is somewhat lifted, possible by moisture

Possibly a worn/poor condition original dagger 'enhanced'
    with engraving to bring a higher price.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast