Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please help - sa dagger - authentic?

Article about: Hello, I have been offered this SA Dagger and these two flags for \\$600. I would like to know if the dagger (and the flags if you can tell me) are authentic? Also what is a ball park on value

Default Please help - sa dagger - authentic?

Hello,
    I have been offered this SA Dagger and these two flags for $600.
    I would like to know if the dagger (and the flags if you can tell me) are authentic?
    Also what is a ball park on value?
    I really do not know much about daggers and I would really appreciate your help.
    Thank you in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Please help - sa dagger - authentic?   Please help - sa dagger - authentic?  

Please help - sa dagger - authentic?   Please help - sa dagger - authentic?  

Please help - sa dagger - authentic?   Please help - sa dagger - authentic?  

Please help - sa dagger - authentic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Please help - sa dagger - authentic?
    P
    Many

?

The dagger looks good to me an early one a little rough but its real . Gary

Dagger looks good to me to, a little worn but looks an original early SA with the Gruppe mark for Westmark, not sure about the flags ? but if they came from the same source maybe. $600 in the UK today = £381 i'd say that wasn,t a bad deal, Cheers Paul

sounds a great deal to me.going on the placement of the makers mark could this have been a Rohm dagger ?

Yes Harry you are correct ..this is a ground Rohm dagger with a smaller Producers logo used. I knew this was an Aesculap just by seeing the first photo. This is rare to find Aesculap Ground Rohms anymore. You done well for $600 for the whole lot..Im not sure of the flags..but you would be best suited to post the flags in this

forum here >> https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/flags-banners-pennants/
    ..and Moderator Bob Coleman and The Gents there would be able to assist you further.

Other than that..a decent dagger in good condition. Please post it when you get better photos in the Rohm dagger thread here

June 30 1934 - Rohm inscription pattern

Thanks for showing . Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Well spotted Harry cheers Paul

WOW.
    What are these ROHM daggers worth when they are ground like this?

its a good buy for any dagger, don't worry about the price get it

Not as much as when they haven't been ground at all or partially (but still more than your run of the mill SA),i look forward to close ups of the blade cheers Paul

My first thought was ground rohm also, all those books I'm reading must be paying off. This is a nice dagger and looks unmolested and never taken apart. value isn't much more then a regular SA the price is good for the dagger alone. Post better close up photos of the armband and flag in the cloth section.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast