Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.

Article about: Hi there, I have the opportunity to purchase the following - I won’t go into detail and let the photos speak for themselves. Importantly - however - the K.M.S Steinbach has seen some terri

Default To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.

Hi there,

I have the opportunity to purchase the following - I won’t go into detail and let the photos speak for themselves.

Importantly - however - the K.M.S Steinbach has seen some terrible torture to the blade - its been shortened/ reshaped. However, Steinbach’s are very hard to come by.. does any expert have an idea of a fair price on that one, or should it be avoided regardless.

Look forward to reading all thoughts and opinions. I understand with things like price and condition, it comes down to the buyers own tolerance and thoughts. However, i’m interested in your perspective.

Many thanks!
    Scotty.

(1)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.   To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.  

To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.   To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.  

To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.   To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.
    P
    Many

(2)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.   To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.  

To purchase or not to purchase the following SA/NSKK’s - that is the question.  

(3)

All 3 are authentic....What I am seeing on the SMF example which may be the lighting in the photos as the grip appears to have been recently waxed or clear coated. Correct me if Im wrong and the scabbard also due to the lighting appears to have been repainted.

Other than that 3 great daggers

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

To hell with it. They're all good and quite beautiful. Go for 'em if you can!

Hi there Larry, thanks for your comment as always.

Yes definitely a revarnish on the SMF - I hadn’t noticed the repaint on the scabbard so will ask about that. Do you think the Steinbach is worth purchasing also considering the blade?

The Karl Malsch is from the Steinbach Hallenburg section of Solingen ( Quality ) and is a rare producer rating #9 out of 10
    Yes snap it up since the opportunity presents itself as I would take all 3 also. Go for it

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by GermLeprechaun View Post
    To hell with it. They're all good and quite beautiful. Go for 'em if you can!
    i think thats not a well balanced advice!

It all depends on what your looking for in a dagger, as all 3 are not that high in quality.
    If your an advanced collector these 3 are not good enough to take in collection.

If your starting a collection and are a bit lower on funds, these starters might do the trick.
    In that case it all depends on the money

Regards
    Ger